The City of Dallas is posting regular updates regarding street closures and traffic signal outages since the October 20 tornado.
As of 6pm October 24:
* 11 traffic signals are on and flashing
* 60 have lost communication
* 40 of the 60 have no power
Meanwhile, these links list the latest street closures:
The City and DPD have determined that the full route can be used and the Dallas Komen Race can proceed this Saturday morning.
Race street closures:
* Hillcrest Road – Northbound between Park Lane and Aberdeen Avenue – closed 7:30 – 10:00am
* Park Lane – between US-75 service road and Boedeker Drive – closed 5:30 AM – 11:00am
* Boedeker Drive – between Northwest Highway and Park Lane – closed 6:30 AM to 11:00am
http://komendallas.wpengine.com/wp-cont ... te-Map.pdf
Main city storm info link: