Dallas Fort Worth Urban Forum

Cypress Waters

Tnexster

Cypress Waters

Postby Tnexster » 04 Nov 2016 01:52

Another big office tenant headed to Cypress Waters

http://www.dallasnews.com/business/real ... ess-waters

The booming Cypress Waters development on LBJ Freeway has landed another major business.

Options Clearing Corp. — one of the world's largest equity derivatives clearing firms — is moving from Keller to a new building in Cypress Waters.

OCC has leased 46,500 square feet from developer Billingsley Co. in a new building at 9111 Cypress Waters Blvd. near Belt Line Road and LBJ.

muncien

Re: Cypress Waters

Postby muncien » 20 Mar 2018 09:32

I know there hasnt been a lot of talk here about Cypress Waters lately, but construction levels are through the roof. Cypress Waters Blvd was recently opened all the way down to The Sound, and you can now get up close and personal to all the activity. There is still nothing open down there yet, and all you can do is turn around and head back, but it is a dizzying amount of activity. I saw at least three office buildings, two or three multi-family buildings, and several retail/resturaunt buildings all well under way.
I'm not sure when the first openings will take place, but I do recall seeing an apartment leasing listing for June 1 availability.
"He doesn't know how to use the three seashells..."

Kelley USA

Postby Kelley USA » 20 Mar 2018 10:12

It's funny you bring this development up... I had actually been meaning to post something here as well. The amount of construction is crazy! It's going to be a really great development when everything gets done. You have Signet (Zales) offices under construction and Brinker International under construction.

On the retail side, they are actually working with some pretty great tenants. Already signed is Ascension Coffee. They're also at lease with Rodeo Goat, Flying Fish, Mesero, a little Winery and a bakery.

muncien

Postby muncien » 20 Mar 2018 10:17

Kelley USA wrote:It's funny you bring this development up... I had actually been meaning to post something here as well. The amount of construction is crazy! It's going to be a really great development when everything gets done. You have Signet (Zales) offices under construction and Brinker International under construction.

On the retail side, they are actually working with some pretty great tenants. Already signed is Ascension Coffee. They're also at lease with Rodeo Goat, Flying Fish, Mesero, a little Winery and a bakery.

Thanks for the info... I was curious who else was going in over there. I'm actually moving to Cypress Waters temporarily as soon as my house closes (next two weeks). Should be fun watching some of this stuff take shape.
"He doesn't know how to use the three seashells..."

tamtagon
Site Admin

Postby tamtagon » 20 Mar 2018 10:44

I like that the Cotton Belt seem headed to redirect and put a station at Cypress Waters.

WilCo

Postby WilCo » 20 Mar 2018 10:55

Kelley USA wrote:It's funny you bring this development up... I had actually been meaning to post something here as well. The amount of construction is crazy! It's going to be a really great development when everything gets done. You have Signet (Zales) offices under construction and Brinker International under construction.

Wow, those are some good gets. Like another design district. I've been curious about this development too as it basically an extension of Las Colinas in my opinion and part of the overall growth of the area. Irving/Coppell & Plano/Frisco have been booming.

Tnexster

Postby Tnexster » 25 Mar 2018 22:19

I need to get out there one of these days and just look around. All this development and I have never been near it.