Dallas Fort Worth Urban Forum

Grapevine: Grapevine Mills

User avatar
jrd1964
Posts: 390
Joined: 19 Oct 2016 06:38

Grapevine: Grapevine Mills

Postby jrd1964 » 06 Jun 2018 08:50

The mall has landed the first US location of Peppa Pig's World of Play, based on the children's show from the UK. It will open next year.

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/lei ... lay-center

itsjrd1964
Posts: 595
Joined: 28 Jul 2018 07:38

Re: Grapevine: Grapevine Mills

Postby itsjrd1964 » 09 Jan 2019 19:15

jrd1964 wrote:The mall has landed the first US location of Peppa Pig's World of Play, based on the children's show from the UK. It will open next year.

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/lei ... lay-center


Update: the Peppa Pig's World of Play space is on track to open at the mall next month.

https://www.peppapigworldofplay.com/dallasfw/
https://www.nbcdfw.com/entertainment/th ... 61451.html

User avatar
ContriveDallasite
Posts: 268
Joined: 27 Oct 2016 03:34
Location: München

Re: Grapevine: Grapevine Mills

Postby ContriveDallasite » 13 Jan 2019 06:04

itsjrd1964 wrote:
jrd1964 wrote:The mall has landed the first US location of Peppa Pig's World of Play, based on the children's show from the UK. It will open next year.

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/lei ... lay-center


Update: the Peppa Pig's World of Play space is on track to open at the mall next month.

https://www.peppapigworldofplay.com/dallasfw/
https://www.nbcdfw.com/entertainment/th ... 61451.html


This mall is on track to becoming a giant daycare center...

User avatar
TNWE
Posts: 178
Joined: 03 May 2017 09:42

Re: Grapevine: Grapevine Mills

Postby TNWE » 14 Jan 2019 11:20

ContriveDallasite wrote:
itsjrd1964 wrote:
jrd1964 wrote:The mall has landed the first US location of Peppa Pig's World of Play, based on the children's show from the UK. It will open next year.

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/lei ... lay-center


Update: the Peppa Pig's World of Play space is on track to open at the mall next month.

https://www.peppapigworldofplay.com/dallasfw/
https://www.nbcdfw.com/entertainment/th ... 61451.html


This mall is on track to becoming a giant daycare center...


If it means fewer children running amok at other stores/restaurants/malls in the area I'm all for it.

cowboyeagle05
Posts: 1817
Joined: 21 Oct 2016 08:45

Re: Grapevine: Grapevine Mills

Postby cowboyeagle05 » 05 Feb 2019 02:20

I already disliked this mall every time I visited it in the past now I really know it was not meant for me. I'll stay where I belong down in Dallas proper.

User avatar
tamtagon
Site Admin
Posts: 1663
Joined: 16 Oct 2016 12:04

Re: Grapevine: Grapevine Mills

Postby tamtagon » 05 Feb 2019 07:01

^haha that seems very true, but Grapevine has been become quite the family destination.

itsjrd1964
Posts: 595
Joined: 28 Jul 2018 07:38

Re: Grapevine: Grapevine Mills

Postby itsjrd1964 » 09 Feb 2019 20:36

Kids are already going wild for the new Peppa Pig playplace in Grapevine

Apparently the soft opening for it happened already, the official opening is this coming week.

https://www.guidelive.com/take-the-kids ... -grapevine


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Login